Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Pages and Files
Resources to share
What is Web 2.0
Multiliteracies in the EFL class
Learning in the 21s century
Click Here to take survey
Time in Maracaibo
A warm hug to everybody! This is our first challenge. Are you ready? This is sort of a meme....you are supposed to read and answer these questions... You decide where to post it... it can be in your blog in our ning or in your own blog or wherever it is that you write your reflections down... another thing... text... you can use any kind of text you like, audio, images, video, you can use any tool you like... all you have to do is to let us all know where your answers are...so these are the questions: (these questions were proposed by our dear friend Buthaina.. she's very good at making questions... that's a talent in my opinion I don't have......thanks god we are among very talented people)
Questions for discussion:
1. What is learning?
2. Which learning methods and approaches should we use for our 21st century classroom?
3. What kind of learning cultures do we need to create or adapt for our 21st century classroom?
4. How to encourage and support creativity, productivity, and performance in our classrooms?
5. What is informal learning? And does it really work in the EFL classroom? How do we implement it?
6. How to assess informal learning or e learning in general?
Now, our dear friend Dennis already answer these questions. he was the one that inspire this challenge. You can read them here
http://integrating-technology. ning.com/forum/topics/whats- technology-how-do-you
Well, this is our first challenge... Looking forward to read, watch or listen to all those answers.....
where's your challenge posted it?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"